- 4 filets salmon (6–8 oz pieces)
- 1/2 cup a/p flour
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1 TBS granulated garlic
- 1 TBS black sesame seeds
- 1 TBS kosher salt
- 1/2 TBS coarse ground black pepper
- In a small mixing bowl, add all breading ingredients and thoroughly mix. Remove salmon filets from packaging and lightly pat dry. Lightly sprinkle filets on all sides with breading and lightly pat to get it to adhere to filet. You want them breaded, but not a thick coating.
- Heat griddle up on grill. Pour sesame oil on grill and spread with spatula. Lay each filet on griddle and allow to cook for 2 minutes. Gently turn filet over and allow to cook another 2 minutes or until breading is set. Hold filet up on each side so all sides can get cooked. Temp salmon- if it is not at 145 degrees yet move it to a cooler part of the griddle until it gets to that temperature.
- Remove and serve with your favorite sauce and side items.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes