This amazing sandwich can also double as an entree with just the glaze and pork tenderloin
For the Tenderloin Sandwich
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 1 loaf focaccia, or your favorite bread
- 2 cups arugula
- 2 TBS Melissa’s Grillin’ Shake, or your favorite grill seasoning
For the Aioli
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 2 tsp rosemary (finely minced)
- 2 tsps garlic (finely minced)
- juice from 1/2 lemon
For the Apricot Glaze
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 1/2 tsp rosemary (finely chopped)
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 cup water
For the Brie
- 1 medium brie round
- 1 TBS olive oil
- Prepare a grill to run at medium-hot, with a cool zone. Season tenderloin and allow to sit at room temperature, lightly covered, for 30 minutes.
- Whisk all the ingredients for the aioli. Place in fridge.
- Oil both sides of brie. Tear a sheet of aluminum foil big enough to cover one side of the brie.
- Oil grates to the grill. Place tenderloin on grill and cook approximately 2-3 minutes per side, or until temperature is approaching 135 degrees. While tenderloin is cooking, in a small sauce pan add glaze ingredients and whisk until glaze is warm. Brush tenderloin with glaze when it is 135 degrees, then allow to cook until it reaches 140 degrees. Remove tenderloin from grill and lightly cover to rest for 5 minutes.
- Place brie directly on grill and cook for 2 minutes. Flip brie over onto aluminum foil, cut a diagonal in the top of the brie and fold back rind. Allow to continue to cook for 2-3 minutes or until very creamy. Lightly grill focaccia then remove.
- Slather focaccia with aioli. Slice tenderloin into thin medallions and place on sandwich. Drizzle apricot glaze on tenderloin, then spoon brie over. Top with arugula and top bun and serve.
- Category: Main Course
Keywords: aioli, apricot, brie, pork tenderloin recipe