How to grill the Black Cpd
- 4 4-6 oz Black Cod Filets
- 2 TBS Lucky 7 Seasoning (or your favorite fish seasoning)
- 1 TBS canola oil to oil grates
- Prepare a grill to run at medium heat with a cool zone (indirect grilling)
- Remove cod filets from package and rinse, then pat dry
- Lightly season all sides of filets with seasoning
- oil grates of grill, then put on. Allow to cook for 3 minutes, then give the a 1/4 turn. Allow to cook for 2-3 more minutes, then turn over and repeat process. Using a instant read thermometer, cook until internal temperature of 142 is reached.
- Remove cod from grill, plate and serve.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: Asian
Keywords: black cod, ginger soy, grilled fish, udon noodles