This easy recipe for amazing carne asada skirt steak will have you craving fajitas every day of the week!
- 1 lb Skirt Steak
- 1 TBS Melissa's Garlic Blend Seasoning (or your favorite season-all)
- 2 cups sauteed onions and peppers
- 8 flour tortillas
- guacamole (if desired)
- pico de gallo (if desired)
- sour cream or crema (if desired)
- cotilla or your favorite cheese (if desired)
- 2 TBS Olive oil
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2 TBD diced onion
- 2 TBS lime juice
- 2 TBS cider vinegar
- 2 TBS Chopped cilantro
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp chili powder
- Add all marinade ingredients to a resealable plastic bag, then add skirt steak. Press out air and massage the marinade into the steak for a minute, then refrigerate for 1 to 4 hours.
- Fire up the Grill! You want it hot!
- remove steak from marinade and lightly pat dry. Season with Garlic Blend or your favorite season all.
- Quickly grill steak. Skirt steak is thin, and is best served medium rare. Remove steak from grill whe it hits 120 degrees and let rest for 4-5 minutes. While steak is resting, grill tortillas. Serve with your favorite accompaniments.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: carne, carne asada, grilled recipes, grilled steaks, skirt steak