Use some leftover smoked trout to make this amazing spread. Serve with crostini, nuts, cheeses and other treats to make a wonderful appetizer platter.
- 8–10 oz smoked trout, skin and bones removed
- 4 oz cream cheese (bring to room temperature)
- 4 oz sour cream
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- juice 1 lemon
- 1 TBS minced Italian parsley
- 1 tsp minced fresh rosemary
- 1 TBS Pink Peppercorns, lightly cracked
- In a mixer, combine all ingredients. Mix at low speed until thoroughly incorporated.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
Keywords: smoked fish dip, smoked trout dip, smoked trout dip recipe, smoked trout recipe, trout dip