Simple and delicious dinner recipe adapted from my poblano creamed corn!
- 1 1/2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup pancetta (cubed)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Grillin' Shake or Salt + Pepper
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 poblanos
- 1 small yellow onion (chopped)
- 1/2 stick butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 ears corn (kernels removed from cob)
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Parmesan
- 1 tbsp basil
- 1 Roast the poblanos either on a gas stove top or in the oven, and place them in a plastic bag for 5-10 minutes. Then, remove the seeds and outer layer of skin and chop them.
- 2 In a cast iron pan, sauté the pancetta until it is golden brown. Set aside.
- 3 Season chicken breasts on both sides, then very lightly coat with flour.
- 4 Add olive oil to pan. Place chicken breasts in pan and sear on both sides until golden, 3-4 minutes per side, then remove and set aside.
- 5 Add butter to pan. Cook onions until translucent, then add garlic and corn and sauté until the corn is golden.
- 6 Reduce the heat to medium-low and add the white wine. Let cook for about a minute, then stir in cream.
- Add chicken back to pan, and let simmer until chicken is 165 degrees internal temperature. You could also cover the skillet with foil and place in the oven.
- Top the pan with parmesan and pancetta.
- Serve topped with basil.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chicken, corn, poblano