The brightness of pink peppercorns shines in this creamy sauce. This will be a great accompaniment for any grilled chicken, steak, or chop.
- 1 TBS olive oil
- 1 TBS minced shallots
- 1 TBS minced garlic
- 3 TBS pink peppercorns (lightly cracked in a morter and pestle)
- 1 TBS dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, or to taste
- 1/4 cup beef stock
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, add olive oil and shallots and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until they are softened. Add garlic and cook until golden and fragent. Add remaining ingredients and whisk. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer for 8-10 minutes, or until reduced and thickened.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: sauces and glazes
Keywords: pink peppercorn, sauces