This delicious recipe for pork tenderloin will make a show-stopper of an appetizer. The tenderloin recipe can also double as an entree anytime as well.
- 1 Prairie Fresh Pork Tenderloin
- 1 TBS minced garlic
- 1 tsp chopped rosemary
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 18–20 crostini
- 1 goat cheese log, sliced into thin slices
- 4 oz red pepper jelly
- chopped fresh herbs for garnish (optional)
- 2 TBS olive oil
- Heat grill to medium-hot with a 2-zone fire. Mix garlic, salt, pepper, olive oil, and herbs in a small bowl to form a paste. Rub on pork tenderloin so all sides are covered. Allow to sit 15 minutes before grilling.
- Grill pork tenderloin about 3-4 minutes per "side," or about 12-15 minutes total. Grill until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees. Remove and allow to rest for 5-10 minutes. Slice thinly, placing each slice on a piece of crostini, and top with goat cheese, pepper jelly, and fresh herbs. Serve as appetizers.
- Category: Appetizer
Keywords: appetizers, herbed pork, pork tenderloin recipe