This recipe is so simple, it works great for an easy, week-night dish that the whole family will love!
- 1 Prairie Fresh Cajun Pork Tenderloin
- 1/2 red bell pepper (cut into thin strips)
- 1/2 yellow onion (cut into thin strips)
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 oz olive oil
- 1 jar Alfredo Sauce
- 1/3 cup creole seasoning
- 8 oz Dry Penne Pasta (cooked)
- Start by removing the pork tenderloin from the fridge to start coming up to temperature. Fire up grill, and put salted water on for penne. Slice vegetables. Cook pasta, drain and toss with a bit of olive oil to keep it from sticking.
- Grill pork tenderloin. For an average sized pork tenderloin, I usually grill it for a total of 10-12 minutes or until a meat thermometer gets to 140 degrees. Remove to a plate, cover and let rest.
- In a large skillet, add olive oil, onions, mushrooms and red bell peppers. Cook for 2-3 minutes, then add garlic. Cook until onions are softened and opaque. Add alfredo sauce and stir until hot, then add creole seasonig and pasta. Cook until hot. Slice pork tenderloin and add to dish and toss to coat the pork. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Main Dish
Keywords: cajun pasta, creamy pasta recipe, creole pasta, grilled pork, grilled recipes, grilling, penne, pork tenderloin recipe, spicy pasta recipe