This easy glaze adds so much flavor to anything grilled- pork chops, chicken, and especially grilled fruit such as peaches or pineapples!
- 4 TBS butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup Orange Juice
- 1/4 tsp salt (or to taste)
- 1 tsp chipotle powder
- 1/4 tsp coarse ground black pepper
- 1/2 lime (juiced)
- in a small sauce pan over medium heat, melt butter. Add brown sugar and whisk until dissolved.
- Add orange juice and turn up heat to medium high. Bring to a boil then lower heat back to medium. Reduce OJ by half while whisking. About 4 minutes
- Add remaining ingredients and continue to whisk until glaze is incorporated and slightly sticks to whisk. Glaze will thicken slightly as it cools.