This super simple glaze and grilled pork tenderloin will have an amazing dinner on the table in a jiffy!
- 2 pork tenderloins
- 1.5 TBS Melissa’s Lucky 7 seasoning
For the Glaze
- 1 cup Melissa’s Blackberry Basil Jam (or regular blackberry jam)
- 2 TBS balsamic vinegar
- 1 TBS stone-ground mustard
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 TBS fresh chopped basil (optional if using Melissa’s Jam)
- 2 TBS water
- Prepare grill to run at medium hot. Trim pork tenderloins and season on all sides. Lightly cover and allow to sit at room temp for 20-30 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, add all glaze ingredients except water. Set aside.
- Oil grates on grill and put on tenderloins. Cook 3-4 minutes per side (think of 4 sides, even though it’s round) or until tenderloin is getting to 135 degrees internal temperature. While tenderloin is cooking, heat glaze while whisking. If glaze is too thick, add water as needed to get a nice consistency that will coat a spoon but still runs.
- When tenderloin hits 135 degrees, glaze with blackberry glaze and allow to cook 2-3 more minutes. Remove and rest for 5 minutes. Slice into medallions, drizzle more glaze on slices, and serve.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: blackberry, glaze recipes, pork tenderloin recipe