This package serves 4 people and includes:
- 4 smoked Cornish Game Hens
- 1 bottle Sauce (16 oz.)
- 1 jar Rub (16 oz.)
- BBQ is shipped frozen with dry ice and/or ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Refrigerate or freeze upon arrival
- May be kept refrigerated 3-5 days or frozen for 3-6 months
Thaw Hens under refrigeration first
- Heat grill up to medium-hot
- Oil grates, remove hens and place on grill breast side down
- Sprinkle or baste as desired
- Cook for 4-5 minutes or until hens are beginning to sizzle, then flip over.
- Sprinkle or baste as desired, then remove and serve when Hens are hot.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Remove hens from the pack, place on a sheet pan, cover with foil, and cook for 8 minutes. * Baste with sauce or rub.
- Cook 5 more minutes, baste again.
- Cook 5 minutes and baste final time
- Allow to cook until piping hot, about 5-7 more minutes.
Microwave (not recommended)
- Remove from pack and place on a microwave-safe platter
- Heat for 4-6 minutes or until hot.
- We ship Monday – Wednesday of each week with 2 day delivery
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes