This package serves 4 people and includes:
- 2 Slabs BBQ Ribs (each 2.75 lbs.)
- 1 bottle Sauce (16 oz.)
- 1 jar Rub (16 oz.)
- BBQ is shipped frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Refrigerate or freeze upon arrival
- May be kept refrigerated 3-5 days or frozen for 3-6 months
Thaw ribs under refrigeration first
For Wet Ribs
You’re going to coat the ribs with the BBQ sauce. Now, don’t go crazy with the sauce, just lightly put on a coat, allow the ribs to caramelize a bit, then add another coat. Flip the ribs over and repeat. If you can pick the ribs up and the sauce runs off, you have sloppy ribs, not wet ones. We’re not judging, though.
For Dry Ribs
Just think of the Classic Seasoning as if it were a sauce, and add just like you did for wet ribs.
For Muddy Ribs
Follow the procedure for wet ribs, and just before serving give a generous shake of seasoning on top. Enjoy!
- Heat grill up to medium-hot
- Oil grates, remove ribs and place on grill meat side down
- Sprinkle or based as desired
- Cook for 4-5 minutes or until ribs are beginning to sizzle, then flip over.
- Sprinkle or baste as desired, then remove and serve when ribs are hot.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Remove ribs from the pack, place on a sheet pan, meat side down and cook for 5 minutes. * Baste with sauce or rub.
- Cook 5 more minutes, baste again, flip over and baste top side.
- Cook 5 minutes and baste final time
- Allow to cook until piping hot, about 7 more minutes.
- Remove from pack and place on microwave-safe platter
- Heat for 4-6 minutes or until hot.
- We ship Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes